UA: user agent translation documents to review

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:18:37 -0500
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

I have posted the documents explaining the translation from the P3P
vocabulary to the terminology used by the Privacy Bird and Netscape 7
user agents at http://www.w3.org/P3P/1.1/documents.html#ua -- I will
add the Microsoft IE6 translation as soon as I receive it.

User agent task force members, please start reviewing these documents
with an eye towards creating a recommended set of translations that we
can put in a guidelines document. You should consider the overall
approach of each user agent as well as the specific wording for each
element. I would like to start a discussion on the high level approach
and then delve into the details. I am hoping to arrange a conference
call for this taskforce to discuss sometime the week of April 7.

Lorrie