[Agent/Domain] getting started on agent/domain relationship discu ssion

From: Humphrey, Jack <JHumphrey@coremetrics.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:47:27 -0600
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

Members of the Agent/Domain Relationships task force,

Please review the proposals contained in the position paper I submitted last
November:
http://www.w3.org/2002/p3p-ws/pp/coremetrics.pdf
(If you have trouble reading the PDF, let me know and I'll send you a Word
or HTML version.)

The proposals are in the Recommendations section (starting on page 3). They
mainly attempt to address the agent side of the problem, but they may be a
useful starting point for discussion.

Jack Humphrey
Coremetrics