UA: Next UA TF call 22 July

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:50:11 -0400
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

The next P3P User Agent Task Force conference call will be on
Tuesday, July 22, 2003, 11 am - 12 pm US Eastern. Dial-in
information is available at

1. Discuss access wording:
"give you access to" vs. "let you access"

2. Should we use full sentences or sentence fragments for purpose and
recipient? Alternatively we could provide both. Another alternative
would be to provide only one but indicate that it is acceptable for
user agents to do the other.

3. Go through comments in red in translation matrix
at http://www.w3.org/P3P/2003/p3p-translation.htm

4. If time permits, go through comments in green (these deal with
suggested spec changes) in translation matrix at