Re: translations localization

It depends on the availability of resources. I think the spec itself
should just have the English translation. But we should post other
translations on the W3C web site. Rigo mentioned the possibility of
getting assistance from some EU government translation service or
something. Of course, if there are any WG members who have access to
translation services, all contributions would be welcome.

Lorrie