user strings for <court> and <law>

Dear all,

Lorrie and I had some exchanges on the strings used for the new
definitions around law and court. We came up with the following
proposal:

><court>
>We believe that the following authority offers recourse for disputes:
>[display long description and short description, if provided, with
>hyperlink to service URI, otherwise display "possible legal complaint"
>with hyperlink to service URI]
>
><law>
>We believe that the following laws or regulations provide recourse:
>[display long description and short description, if provided, with
>hyperlink to service URI, otherwise display "law" with hyperlink to
>service URI]

I already integrated that wording into the new draft. Please raise your
objections to the mailing-list, if there are any (David?)

If there are no objections by the end of the week, I'll take those
changes for accepted.

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/ERCIM
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead