P3P Agent/Domain TF Conference Call

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:28:44 +0200
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

Dear all,

please find the information on this call on the member-readable group
page: http://www.w3.org/P3P/Group/Specification/

Best,
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/ERCIM
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead

----- Begin forwarde message -----
We will have our first conference call tomorrow, Friday 4/25, from 9:00 AM -
10:00 AM EDT. This was the time that worked for most of us. Let me know if
you won't be able to join.

The primary agenda item will be to discuss the goals of this task force and
establish an initial task list.

Looking forward to getting the ball rolling.

Jack Humphrey
Development Manager, Data Acquisition
Coremetrics

----- End forwarded message -----