UA: task force teleconference April 21, 1 pm

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:53:56 -0400
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

The UA TF will have a conference call on Monday, april 21 at 1 pm
Eastern (for 1 hour). We will use the same bridge and code as is being
used for the full working group call. If you are not a TF member but
would like to participate in this call (or join the TF), please send me
email.

We will begin our discussions of high-level observations about the
three translation documents and the questions I posed in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-p3p-spec/2003Apr/0018.html