Re: diff'ing OWL files with version control systems [via OWL: Experiences and Directions Community Group]

Hi all

Following Ian's mail. We also presented a demo some time ago at SWAT4LS:
http://www.swat4ls.org/2009/progr.php (
http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/files/4555/Demo3.pdf)
We did not find the time to update ContentCVS, but we have plans to do it
soon in one of the projects we are working in, so feedback about ContentCVS
or application-specific requirements would be very welcome.

In a similar line, the guys from Manchester have also been working in
logic-based versioning of ontologies (I think Michel already spotted this)
http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/research/diff/

Best regards
Ernesto

--