Re: test case repository, actions

On Dienstag, 22. September 2009, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> > >    2.  Someone (Markus?) to produce static files we can put at
> > >        http://www.w3.org/2009/owl-test-cases for the archive of
> > > approved test cases
> >
> > I think these files are the ones at
> > http://wiki.webont.org/exports/approved/
> >
> > Of course, the URLs used therein would also change if the site would
> > move.
>
> Can you generate those for me in a form suitable for actually putting on
> w3.org?  (Or do you have cvs write access now?  Can you do it yourself?)

I do not have CVS write access. What other form is needed to publish them on
w3.org? The current form agrees with the test case format as specified in
Conformance, and it is just a single file (possibly plus a small number of
other files that provide convenient subsets of tests).

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institute AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe