Re: Test suite status

Excellent -- thanks!

Regarding the Unsupported OWL Full tests, IMHO these should not be
given approved status. If we were to do so, we would fail to
distinguish tests for which we have concrete evidence of
correctness---that is, system(s) passing the tests---from those for
which we simply don't have any evidence of incorrectness. I think
that this is a useful distinction and should be maintained.

I don't see why we don't leave the Unsupported OWL Full tests as
"proposed". This seems to describe their status rather well --
someone has proposed this test, and we don't yet have sufficient
evidence to approve or reject the proposal.

Ian

>>> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/