Re: Rec

Thanks Sandro for all his hard work on this and all the earlier
publication rounds. Thanks to both Sandro and Ivan for their work in
establishing the WG and keeping us on the straight and narrow. Thanks
to all of the document editors for their hard work -- the resulting
quality of the Rec is something that we can all be proud of. And
finally thanks to all members of the working group for their
invaluable contributions and for making the whole process an enjoyable
one -- most of the time anyway :-)

Regards,
Ian