new drafts

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:06:18 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I've regenerated the drafts linked from:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-overview-20091027/

Markus found some issues with the PDFs generated, but neither he nor I
had time to solve them right now, so I moved the PDFs out of
.../TR/... so that we can fix them after REC.

We also had some issue between Opera and IE 8 in using HTML tags like:
enough in both.

I also changed the way the show/hide javascript was done, so it's in a
separate .js file, instead of included in the body of each document.

Finally, as per W3C editorial policy, I've included now *two* "latest
version" URLs, one for OWL in general, one for OWL 2.  This should help
with any future versions of OWL.  [Or not --- I'll do this after
dinner.]

If you see anything that needs be fixed before publication, please put
the word 'urgent' in the subject,.

      -- Sandro