Re: progress on OWL going to Rec

On Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2009, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> > some feedback on PDF version, observed for the Primer but maybe an issue
> > elsewhere too (not sure if PDF formatting is crucial for the Tuesday
> > deadline):
>
> If you have a chance, maybe you can try to fix the styling for the PDFs?
> The program I'm using to generate them is Prince, which can be
> downloaded from:
>
>     http://www.princexml.com/download/
>
> The print stylesheet I'm using is in the same directory as each
> document called print.css.

I fear that this is going to be impossible for me due to too many other
occupations next week. I will try to stay responsive regarding all of my
existing WG commitments, but I cannot offer more right now.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute AIFB

phone: +49 (0)721 608 7362
fax:   +49 721 608 6580
email: markus.kroetzsch@kit.edu
web:   http://korrekt.org

http://semantic-web-book.org
http://semantic-mediawiki.org

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales
Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft