Re: progress on OWL going to Rec

Hi Sandro,

some feedback on PDF version, observed for the Primer but maybe an issue
elsewhere too (not sure if PDF formatting is crucial for the Tuesday
deadline):

* Many internal links do not work while still being displayed as links. I
think this generally applies to links pointing to sections (other links, e.g.
to the references, seem to be fine). In particular this affects the whole
table of contents.

* Formatting of the code examples is a problem, since many lines are too long
(often longer than the box, sometimes longer than the page margin). Making the
font size smaller for code snippets could probably fix 90% of the problems
(including the problem that the headers for the example syntaxes have a line
break). Decreasing the padding in example boxes would also help.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute AIFB

phone: +49 (0)721 608 7362
fax:   +49 721 608 6580
email: markus.kroetzsch@kit.edu
web:   http://korrekt.org

http://semantic-web-book.org
http://semantic-mediawiki.org

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales
Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft