Re: progress on OWL going to Rec

I have done various final checks & fixes for Primer and Conformance. Here is a
list:

1) Spellchecked both documents:
   ** caught a small number of typos.

2) Linkchecked both documents:
   ** all links okay
   ** remaining redirects are all intentional even if warnings appear
   ** caught some unintended IRIs appearing as links to missing #frags

3) Checked consistent spelling of ontological entities in texts:
   ** some plural/capitalisation fixes in Primer

4) Checked syntax of ontologies
   ** caught multiple bugs in Conformance (still based on old FSS :-o)
   ** caught one typo in Primer (capitalisation in ManSyntax keyword)

The wiki pages are fixed w.r.t. these aspects now.

Regards,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute AIFB

phone: +49 (0)721 608 7362
fax:   +49 721 608 6580
email: markus.kroetzsch@kit.edu
web:   http://korrekt.org

http://semantic-web-book.org
http://semantic-mediawiki.org

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales
Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft