progress on OWL going to Rec

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:39:21 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

The date has slipped slightly, but I think we're still basically on
track.  Expected publication date is next Tuesday (the first day the
ISWC conference track).

Please keep checking drafts, now at and linked from:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-overview-20091027/

Send e-mail to the list if you make any changes or see any problems that
we should fix before publication.  In particular, I bet the color-code
diff and the changelog don't always agree.  :-)

My TODO list:
   - change "Latest Version" to be "Latest Version of OWL" and "Latest
     Version of OWL 2", as per http://www.w3.org/2005/05/tr-versions
   - add notes, as discussed, to OWL 1 documents, on publication day
   - maybe do something about hosting/archiving test suite on w3.org
   - maybe try to make the XHTML a more HTML friendly

I'm not expecting to do anything more on this until Monday evening, as I
have other obligations, and I think I've done my bits.

   -- Sandro