RE: OWL 2 Quick Reference Card

Hi Jie!

Having had a quick look, the PDF looks generally good to me. I found a few
minor editorial issues:

Table 1 on prefix names:
* all rows should have the same height ("rdf" is larger).
* column on RDF lists: try to avoid the ugly line break in the first column

Table 2.1 on Class Expressions:
* enumeration: why not have a line break between "ObjectOneOf" and "(a1 ...
an)" in the second line, as in the rest of the table?

Table 2.2 on properties:
* Try to avoid linebreak for "universal object properties".

Table 2.5:
* The content of the "pairwise disjoint properties" row in the second table
is split up at the page break. Highly confusing! Please try to avoid this in
general.

Table 2.7, "Annotation Properties":
* Check the row for "backwards compatibility": the middle column should be
expanded to avoid line breaks within terms.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)