OWL Testimonials / Press Event

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:11:18 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

W3C often issues a press release and conducts other press activities
around the publication of Recommendations.  There's a good chance we'll
do the same around OWL 2.  The easiest way for your organization to be a
part of that is to submit a testimonial.  See:

   http://www.w3.org/2004/12/testimonial_pr-guidelines

for instructions.  We'd appreciate getting testimonials as a soon as
possible, to help with planning, and we might not be able to used any
received after next Tuesday (when the review period for OWL 2 ends).  I
apologize for the short notice.

       -- Sandro