Re: Fwd: [pedantic-web] Re: skos:[exactMatch|closeMatch|broader|narrower] vs owl:sameAs

[removing cross posting between lists that can't post to each other]

> An issue that came up on the Pedantic Web mailinglist: the OWL
> namespace URI does not (yet) redirect to the new owl.owl file as
> specified by Michael.

Indeed, there's still a long list of things that could only be done
after Rec, and I've been travelling, etc, since before Rec, so they
haven't been done.  That one actually requires some concentration, since
the file has to be prepared, as well as installed.  (Michael's version
is not RDF/XML.)

  -- Sandro