Mini editorial comment son the QRG

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:44:49 +0200
To: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jie,

just tiny thing (just in time before tonight's vote on the QRG:-)

- Section 1, table on notational conventions, first column last entry: a
missing opening '(' is missing...

- You've put, in section 2.2, a link to

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax#def_object_property

in the functional syntax cell for named object property; you should
probably do the same in 2.1 for the named class for symmetry

- Section 2.5, table on Assertions, there is a missing link to the
primer for 'individual equality' (the link is actually identical to the
one for inequality)

- In the same table you have a line for 'positive inverse object
property assertion'. I am not 100% sure it is necessary to have it
there, it seems to reflect the combination of other things in the
functional syntax, and the RDF version is, well, trivial...

- Section 2.8, line on prefix declaration: the "@prefix p U." cell for
RDF syntax might be misunderstood. The way to set the prefix depends on
the serialization and this entry suggests that this is a generic RDF
syntax for it (which is not). I would suggest to leave the cell entry or
put a note into it saying that this depends on RDF serialization... (eg,
SPARQL uses a different syntax...)

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/