Re: OWL Full Features in QRG

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:00:54 +0100
Cc: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>, Jie Bao <baojie@gmail.com>, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, "Peter F.Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
I'm still skeptical about the rationale. For example, this pushes me a
bit closer to *having* to fork it to use it for my classes (extraneous
material generally is problematic for newbies, esp. students) and the
benefits seem minor and, most importantly, short term.

As long as this is roughly the last expansion, and that it's handled
properly (no icons or call outs which would screw up the usability)
I'll go along with this to move on.

A side effect of it getting better (as it has been) is that more
people (like me) want to use it :)