Re: First Look version of the test collection for the RDF-Based Semantics

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:13:26 +0100
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Uhm.

How is this going to integrate into the current test suite? I don't
think anyone had any notion that the RDF-Based semantics would go off
and do it's own thing (to the point of having a *generator*!?! in the
mix).

I find it very very very surprising and, coming at this late date,
it's the sort of surprising that is grumpy making.

Or is this not meant to be part of our documents? That's much less
grumpy making. But that's hard to square with other things you've
written about these tests...