First Look version of the test collection for the RDF-Based Semantics

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:53:14 +0200
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi!

In order to avoid receiving this year's Vaporware price, you'll find attached a preview version of my test collection for the RDF-Based Semantics as a ZIP file. For those who care.

In the near future, there will be a generated overview page roughly looking like

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/FullTestcases>

But I have to first write the generator software, which will also generate the Wiki-Pages for the test portal (and also "pure" RDF/XML test cases). So the ZIP file is all I can provide for the moment.

See the "readme.txt" file for a start.
The "status.txt" file shows the current state of the development.
The "example-testsuite.txt" file explains the format of the test suite files.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)