the current state of the rdf:text document

From: Peter F.Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 02:17:33 -0400
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I have noticed that there has been a strenghtening of the prohibitions
against rdf:text appearing in RDF graphs since the LC version of the
rdf:text document.  I am against this strengthening, and will be voting
against moving to CR on this document unless the wording is changed back
to something no stronger than the LC prohibitions. (I would, of course,
prefer something much weaker.)

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Alcatel-Lucent