Re: status of Quick Reference Guide

From: Jie Bao <baojie@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:56:18 -0400
To: "Peter F.Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
The proposal is to replace the section 4.2

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Quick_Reference_Guide#Deprecated_Vocabulary_in_OWL_2

with the draft in

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Talk:Quick_Reference_Guide#Additional_Vocabulary_in_OWL_2_RDF_Syntax

As far as I know, that's the only thing blocks the way.

Jie

--
Jie Bao
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~baojie