Re: preview drafts

From: Christine Golbreich <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:43:47 +0200
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Thanks, indeed much much better!
I checked all reported links by hand, and it should be ok now.
(there was 1 internal correct positive and external links to RDF-Based
Semantics - because of recent change of title in RDF-BS - , all the
remaining ones are false >0)

I can check the html again only when you regenerate it, the wiki
checker is useless, still exhibits a huge number of false broken
fragments

Christine

--
Christine