status of Quick Reference Guide

From: Peter F.Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:37:27 -0400
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
At the OWL WG teleconference yesterday, the vote to state that the Quick
Reference Guide was ready for a Last Call publication did not succeed.

I expect that there will be a new vote next week on this.

I would like to understand, well before the next vote, just what is
needed to make the version of the Quick Reference Guide that is
currently in the Wiki (possibly with a slight upgrade of Section 4.2 to
mention the rest of the specially-handled OWL 2 vocabulary) acceptable
to the entire WG.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research