Re: Status of OWL 2 Profiles

From: Jie Bao <baojie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:31:46 -0400
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Cc: Achille Fokoue <achille@us.ibm.com>, "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Ian

I noticed the changes in Profiles, and thank editors for incorporating
our comments.

As you may see from Jim's posts, from RPI point of view, we believe
Profiles still need some work before LC, although it is an excellent
document in many other ways. I'm sorry to say this, but that's not a
personal choice.

Jie

--
Jie Bao