New draft for JC5

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:55:55 +0200
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Peter Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Hi!

After my private discussion with TQ concerning the annotation vocabulary, I have created a new draft

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC2_Responses/JC5>

I believe that we will need to first vote on the renaming of the vocabulary terms, then do the changes in the documents (several documents are involved), and only then sent the response to Jeremy. I think, we can do the changes and sending the response on Wednesday after the TQ, and do our voting into CR modulo these changes. Given the (un-official) positive feedback by TQ, this should not lead to problems.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)