Re: Status of OWL 2 RDF-Based Semantics

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 23:27:29 +0200
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Zhe Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
I saw Michael's mail that he will do a number of small changes, but I
have not seen those. Just for the records (but Michael obviously knows
that:-), the version on the Wiki as of today (Sunday, 16 May, early
morning Australian time...) is not yet CR-ready, because the changes on
the annotation attribute names (owl:subject, etc) are not yet there. But
that put aside, and based on the history on the Wiki, the document is
ready go as far as I am concerned.

Ivan

Ian Horrocks wrote:
> Dear Ivan, Peter and Zhe,
>
> As LC1 reviewers of RDF-Based Semantics can you please take a *very*
> quick look at the latest version and confirm that you are OK with any
> minor changes that may have occurred since the 1st Last Call and that,
> in your opinion, the document is "CR-ready".
>
> Thanks,
> Ian

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153