Re: JC5 and possibly replacing owl:subject, owl:predicate, and owl:object

From: Peter F.Patel-Schneider <pfps@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:22:38 -0400
To: <schneid@fzi.de>
CC: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
From: "Michael Schneider" <schneid@fzi.de>
Subject: RE: JC5 and possibly replacing owl:subject, owl:predicate, and owl:object
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:32:58 +0200

[...]

> I would rather prefer
>
>     owl:annotationSource
>     owl:annotationProperty
>     owl:annotationTarget

This again has the potential confusion that these are the source,
property, and target of the annotation, not the annotated.  I would
go along with

     owl:annotatedSource
     owl:annotatedProperty
     owl:annotatedTarget

and in fact prefer this over my previous suggestions.

But I would prefer to pre-clear a change like this with Jeremy before
making it.  Making the change and then having him still object would be
not good.

peter