Quick review of QRG

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:42:59 +0100
Cc: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>
modulo being able to get the printing right.

Details:

1) I fixed a few minor formatting and typographical issues.

2) Editor's Note: Christine suggested to use the same naming
convention as in Syntax, e.g., CE, DR, OPE, DPE, a and lt. We
discussed this briefly last week and agreed to retain the current
slightly more compact notation.

3) Editor's Note: There are some links that are currently missing in
Primer. Is this still the case?

4) I suggest removing the rather technical explanation about facets
at the beginning of section 3.2 -- this isn't appropriate for QRG. I
already commented it out.

5) I suggest re-ordering the columns in the facets table by swapping
columns 2 and 3. The first two columns will then be what is typically
required for QR purposes (facet and value) with the 3rd and 4th
columns being "documentation". I also suggest changing the title of
the 3rd column to "Applicable Datatypes". I think that the whole will
then be sufficiently clear so as to obviate the necessity for the
explanation (see 4 above).

6) The comment "New features in OWL 2 are (with links to New Features
and Rationale)" seems pointless given that the title of the section
is "New Features in OWL 2". I commented it out.

7) I doubt if "The following vocabulary is provided in OWL 1 but not
encouraged in OWL 2." id needed in section 4.2 given that the title
of the section is "Deprecated vocabularies in OWL 2".