Re: printing out Wiki documents

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:19:01 -0400
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
Should be fixed in the QRG.
added: {{#css:CSS/noexpandlinks.css}}
and defined: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/CSS/noexpandlinks.css

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Print.css

I would change this globally, however the protocol that the mediawiki
documentation suggests, editing MediaWiki:Print.css or Common.css
doesn't seem to work. I will follow up with systems to try to
understand why that is the case.
In the mean time, add {{#css:CSS/noexpandlinks.css}} to documents that
you want this behavior for.

-Alan