Re: Document Overview published

Hmm, for OWL QL it says:

> it is particularly suitable for applications where relatively
> lightweight ontologies are used to organize large numbers of
> individuals

whereas for OWL RL it says

> it is particularly suitable for applications where relatively
> lightweight ontologies are used to organize large numbers of
> individuals

this strikes me as not the most helpful way to get users to understand
what is going on -- each of these is followed by an "or" clause -
maybe that should be an "and"?

-JH

On Mar 27, 2009, at 12:08 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> It's now at:   http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-overview/
>
> Sorry that took so long.  I've announced it to the usual w3.org lists
> [1]. I don't think it's that important to get wide review on this
> release, so I suggest people judge on a case-by-case basis where to
> announce it, based on their sense of audience interest.
>
>     -- Sandro
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2009Mar/0173.html

"Con un poco de semántica ya se consigue ir muy lejos"

Prof James Hendler				http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~hendler, @jahendler,
twitter
Tetherless World Constellation Chair
Computer Science Dept