Re: Suggestion to change RDF encoding of HasKey axioms [RE: I've implemented the change to the syntax of HasKey]

Michael,

Michael Schneider wrote:
> [...]

Apage satanas! Do not even think of reopening that issue:-)

I do not think there is anything below that we would really disagree
about... I am just looking what the most 'natural' way for RDF users to
use Keys (which I find damn useful and I expect it will be widely used!)

So, just as a thought experiment: why not say that, by default,
properties listed in a hasKey are object properties (ie, I can put there
a list of properties, simply), but I can have a separate list which
explicitly lists datatype properties? Ie,

- if I want to have FS-compatible encoding, I would separate these two
and make the encoding proper in FS
- if I do not really care about FS, I would probably disregard the
datatype property part of keys and just use the list of properties.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153