Re: Suggestion to change RDF encoding of HasKey axioms [RE: I've implemented the change to the syntax of HasKey]

If I put an RDF+RDF base semantics user's hat on, isn't it correct that
the same property may be used both as an object and a data property? Ie,
in many cases I would not really really care about this distinction. For
such cases isn't it correct that the separation of the key properties
would look fairly artificial?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153