Re: LC comments 18, 19, 59

I added a statement about sameIndividual. Here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?
title=Profiles&diff=19949&oldid=19851

No doubt it can be improved, but I suggest that we keep it rather brief.

If we are happy with this (or with a suitably improved version) then
we can send the responses.

Ian