Re: NF&R update

Thanks for your comment.

In fact NF&R refered to both direct semantics, and RDF-based semantics
in Section 2. indee, it was omitted in the first section (overview)
and I have now added it.

In opposite, in section 3, for each new feature, it is intentionaly
omitted. In fact the idea was to provide users interested in looking
at more formal syntax and semantics of a new feature to check its
meaning, with one link for each.
I deliberately chose to refer to the normative syntax, because the
direct model-theoretic semantics  (in my view)  is more 'fiendly' and
easy to understand  than the RDF-based, but perhaps you have a
different opinion or experience.
If the WG feels it useful, no worries, I may add the
RDF-based-semantics for each feature as well.
Just let me know your decision.

Christine

--
Christine