Re: draft response for LC comment 63 JO1

Alan wrote:
> In:
> The reason for a normative and recommendation track status for the OWL 2
> XML syntax is to say that OWL 2 tools that use an XML syntax for OWL 2
> *should* use the XML syntax provided in the OWL 2 recommendation.
>
> s/that use an XML syntax/that use an XML syntax for exchange of/
> Presumably this should be fixed in the underlying document unless
> obvious from the immediate context

rdf/xml is an XML syntax.   To avoid needlessly courting controversy, we
should say something like:
"... tools that use an XML schema specified syntax for OWL 2
*should* use the XML schema provided in the OWL 2 recommendation."

I used the original text to illustrate the change, but the point is
independent of
the presence or absence of "for exchange of".

-Evan