RE: LC responses 28, 48 & 58

I agree to drop this text.

>and appears to address all of Frank's concerns.

(Hopefully, but I cannot answer this.)

Without the paragraph above, I have no objection to LCCR 28 anymore.

>This should also unblock 48.  LCCR 48
>http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/SWD1
>should not need any changes.

Yes, this unblocks LCCR 48, since LCCR 48 does not contain the text,
but refers to the particular paragraph only indirectly by linking
to the answer for LCCR 28.

>LCCR 58 http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/MH1 mentions OWL 2
>Full, but only generically.  The paragraph
>
>  In addition to the API implementation advantages you alluded to, there
>  will also be an important benefit in allowing OWL structures (i.e.,
>  the UML diagrams) to also capture most OWL Full ontologies and thus to
>  act as generic representation for the OWL language and not just for
>  OWL DL ontologies. We have introduced a new Document Overview and
>  substantially revised the Structural Specification and
>  Functional-Style Syntax document in order to make this clear.
>
>could be removed and still be responsive.

I had already a mail on this:

  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2009Mar/0274.html>

>Comments?
>
>peter

Thanks,

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer