RE: completed draft response for LC comment 21 JDB2

Hi!

I had two minor edits in the "RDF-Based Semantics" section:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=LC_Responses%2FJDB2&diff=19
601&oldid=19593>

Now ready to go from my side.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)