Re: changes to document overview (done)

> On 11 Mar 2009, at 14:48, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> [snip]
> > However, the Venn diagram is, to my mind, a prime example of
> > "gratuitous
> > graphics" - graphics that don't add any information and only detract
> > from the message.  However, the detraction is not enough to make me
> > scream.
>

> I think it provokes questions we don't want asked, like "so, what
> *is* the intersection of them all! why isn't *that* named?!?"
>
> Let's avoid that, if we can.

More of the story....

My first/larger version...

    http://www.w3.org/People/Sandro/owl2-profiles-doc

was aimed at answering that question.  I was/am hoping to let people
click on any area and see which features are available.  I imagine this
diagram would go into Profiles, and producing it is just some mechanical
work on stuff that's already in there.

I thought maybe the smaller version in Overview might link to the bigger
version in Profiles, when it's ready.

In other words, I think people will ask the question anyway, and I'd
like to have an answer ready.

     -- Sandro