RE: draft response for LC comment 64 MS7

Hi Ian!

The text for OWL 2 DL documents now looks fine to me.

>Note that in response to other last call comments Section 3 of the
>OWL 2 Syntax specification is being revised to ensure that it lists
>all the restrictions that apply to OWL DL ontology structures.

And that's ok, too.

However, looking into the Conformance document, there seems to be an error
now in all other definitions. For example:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Conformance_and_Test_Cases#Syntactic_Confor
mance>

  "An OWL 2 EL ontology document is an OWL 2 DL ontology where"

Shouldn't it say:

  "... is an OWL 2 DL ontology *document* where"

?

Ditto for QL and RL

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)