Re: Agenda for TC 2009-03-11 - Note meeting 1 hour earlier than usual in Europe due to daylight saving time differences

Thanks for pointing that out - an oversight.

Regarding your previous email about extra email pointers, thank for
reviewing this. For future reference, I assume that people will follow
a thread so I don't list all followups explicitly. I'll review them
and add any that aren't in thread to the agenda.

Regards,
Alan