Re: normative and non-normative references

Normative means that you depend on the document, non-normative means
that the document just gives background.

I would divide your references as follows:

Normative

CURIE
OWL 2 SS&FS - because of datatypes
RDF Concepts - because of RDF graphs
RDF Semantic - duh!
RDF:Text
RFC 2119
RFC 3987

Non-normative

Direct Semantics !
RDF Mapping ! - because Section 7 is informative
OWL S&AS
RFC 2396