Re: unhappy responses

This is the plan. Currently, the response that I have prepared for
Frank is relatively minimal, as discussed at the F2F, although it
does mention WSDL and GRDDL. I could add more of the motivation that
we discussed in order to try to satisfy Jan, but I think we decided
that this would probably be counter-productive. Let me know.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/LC_Responses/FH3