RE: question on "forest-like anonymous individuals" restriction of OWL 2 DL

I don't think that the "forest-like" restrictions allow to have both
of the above property assertions together in the same ontology. My
error was to believe that it would already be disallowed to have the
second /entailed/ by the first. That's /not/ the case. But if I
explicitly state them both in an ontology

  ObjectPropertyAssertion( ex:p _:s _:o )
  ObjectPropertyAssertion( InverseObjectProperty(ex:p) _:o _:s )

then there are two distinct property assertions containing
both _:s and _:o. I understand this to be disallowed in OWL 2 DL,
regardless of what the semantic relationship is between the
property expressions used in the two property assertions.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer