RE: question on "forest-like anonymous individuals" restriction of OWL 2 DL

Hi Ian!

Yes, I got confused: The restrictions do not take inferred statements into
account.

Also, from what you say below I now see that even "diamond-shaped"
structures are disallowed in OWL 2 DL, e.g.

  _:x ex:p _:y .
  _:x ex:q _:y .

And since only syntax counts, it wouldn't even help to have another axiom
stating

  ex:p owl:equivalentClass ex:q .

right?