RE: documents staged in place

Hi!

First, all looks fine to me for the RDF-Based Semantics.

But I found several general issues, the first being
particularly important:

1. Schedule
-----------

I don't understand why the "Status of the Document"
tells:

  "Please Comment By 30 July 2009"

How can we then keep our time line as defined in

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Timeline>

According to this timeline, we plan want to publish
our spec as PR on 1st of August, i.e. the day after
the comment period ends!

2. Color Diff
-------------

This document is already marked as the final "CR"
(why not as an "ED", as always?), but still contains
the "color diff" to the right of the "Previous Version"
in the header of the document. I think this should
be removed in the published version, since I think it
is only for WG-internal checking (we never had this
in any of our previously published WDs, AFAIR).

3. Typo in PDFs
---------------

As already reported earlier, all the PDFs have on the
left hand side of the header of each page a text like:

  "OWL 2 Web Ontology LanguageDocument Overview"

i.e. there is no white space between the generic
"OWL 2 Web Ontology Language" string and the
document title. Should be fixed.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)