RE: how to test parsers?

I think, that's a sufficient but also a necessary approach, at least in
general (there may be special treatment for special scenarios). Remember the
round tripping criterion in the RDF Mapping:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs#Introduction_and_Prel
iminaries>

[[
for any OWL 2 DL ontology O, let G = T(O) be the RDF graph obtained by
transforming O as specified in Section 2, and let OG be the OWL 2 DL
ontology obtained by applying the reverse transformation from Section 3 to
G; then, O and OG are logically equivalent — that is, they have exactly the
same set of models.
]]

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: michael.schneider@fzi.de
WWW  : http://www.fzi.de/michael.schneider
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az 14-0563.1, RP Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer